Thursday, May 21, 2009

Progess from This Year

Throughout this year, we have been doing extrodinary amounts of writing.  From essays to op-eds, we seem to be working on our writing everyday. This has really helped me to make my writing more straight forward; I have also greatly improved on the way I phrasing things and my word choice. Looking back at the essays from the begining of the year, I can now see where it needed to be improved on, and agree with the comments.  Our homework posts on the blog also helped contribute to our progression, because it forced us to be constantly taking a stance on a certain subject.  I know this doesn't have to do with history, but I am really glad that my handwriting somewhat improved.  It looked awful on some of those inclass essays, especially when I was running out of time. Well, overall, I'm glad I took this class, because I actually learned something.

No comments:

Post a Comment