Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Textbook

If I were to write a textbook the section of WWII would probably be more in depth to certain sections than our current text book is. I would have four basic sections: prewar, war, holocaust, and post war. In the prewar section I would include how each country situation led them to war. This would include certain economic, political and social situations. In the war section I would include a complete layout of all of the battles and events that happened during the war and explain each one in chronological order. This would include leaders, their motives, their strategies and their successes (or failures). I would then have a very large section on the holocaust. This section would be very specific on what actually happened. Besides stating what effects it had on the areas addressed, I would also explain how this affected the overall war turnout. Finally I would have a section explaining the post war situation. Something that I also find important and would like to include are primary resources like letters and other journals. These would be dispersed throughout the chapter and would give what was going on more meaning and increase the severity of the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment