Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Year (or Semester) in Review

Not to be cliche, but I truly have learned a lot this year.  I've learned many details and facts about empires, but that's not what is important.  My analytical skills have increased vastly due to the hours of fact analysis we did.  I now feel comfortable making connections between seemingly different events that occurred throughout World History.  I learned enough about the French Revolution and Islamic Empires to last me a life time, although there's definitely more I can learn.  All the blog writing we've done this year has helped me greatly, and I need it because writing in my English class is scare.  This has been more of a humanities class than just MWH due to this blog.  The blog has certainly matured my writing by allowing us the opprotunity to look over past work and correct it, or admire it in some cases.  Overall, I've had a great time in Modern World History, as well as learning a great amount.  I'd go so far as to give three cheers for MWH, instead of the mediocre two.  Thanks for a great year; I hope you enjoyed us (only A Block), as much as we have enjoyed having you as our teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment