Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ma Boy Dinesh

Dinesh D'Souza has a negative view on Islam. I read that in a debate, he stated that the Koran has a lot a violent text. And that it is the cause for a lot of "hideous deeds". I think Dinesh D'Souza has a good point. Most of the terrorist acts that are performed today are fueled by their religion. Islam. I also noticed that D'Souza's arguments are very well thought out and worded whenever he tries to state his opinion. Although I never looked as Islam as a threat, Dinesh D'Souza convinced me with only a few, "sense making" points. In this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BqTrhrF86o) he even brings up the question, "Is liberty actually good for us?". He can take what people think as a largly popular view, and make you question it. Dinesh De'Souza's arguments about his opinions are substantial and can really change one's mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment