Monday, April 20, 2009

Camp Norway

There is not much to say (after trying three different opening sentences) about adding articles for others to explore about the monument Camp Norway (opened in May 1994) except that there is not a whole lot of opinion about it out there on the web (so far I will probably keep looking and find a whole bunch of stuff).  There are only two explanations of why I would think that there wouldn't be a lot about it.  One, there is only so much to say about it and maybe monuments in general, and two, a smaller Northerly country like Norway probably doesn't get that much attention on a National scale (I myself am a huge Norway supporter).  Even so, I was able to find one good websites with the secondary article and the second news article still in the works.



(added post with a clip from a newspaper)  http://www.ns1763.ca/lunenco/norwaycmp.html

Some other sites





No comments:

Post a Comment