Monday, April 20, 2009

An Unknown Shakespeare---D'Souza

In part 7 of this riveting debate between Hitchens and D'Souza at the Freedom Fest in 2008, D'Souza ends with a flurry of remarks that boil down to say: unless there was some illiterate that created a character more riveting than Hamlet then there must have been a Jesus, because there has only been one Shakespeare and I could actually have to agree with him on this one considering that there is conjecture that one man(Shakespeare) could have created so many masterpieces. I think that D'Souza is brilliant and is one of the best debaters tat I have ever, the way that he takes all of Hitchens' points and succinctly attacks them all is egregious. I truly believe that even though I am not Catholic, that he brought up questions and doubts in my mind about what Hitchens said. I was in awe at how brilliant he was, and I liked the use of the Ottomans and the Mugals...

No comments:

Post a Comment