Thursday, April 23, 2009

Camp Norway

I have a couple questions about not only my monument but what it commemorates.  First:

1. Why would the Norwegians be one of the few groups who really tried to resist the German rush?

2.Is this the only considerable monument for the Norwegians (or one of the select few?

3.  Why is the monument in four different places, multiple monuments?

Although I could take a guess on the answer to number one, but  I would have to do some more research to back it up.  There are also probably more questions to be asked as research continues, but these preliminary ones will hopefully start me off.  Norway is a very underrated country and is still pretty successful in terms of the map that we saw in class, I hope that I can do it the justice that it deserves.

No comments:

Post a Comment