Thursday, April 23, 2009

El Angel de la Independencia Research Questions

I have a general direction I want to head toward in my research paper, but its not very specific so I have a lot of questions in mind. I am just interested in researching a bit about the Mexico's War of Independence, but I want to look deeper at the monument and the people's involvement with it.
What is the significance or representation of each object on the monument?
What people and event is it commemorating and why?
Why was it built in 1910?
How did the people react to the construction of the monument?
How big or important was its opening ceremony?
How important is its location?
How do people use the monument in their daily lives?
What does the number of restorations it has had say about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment