Monday, March 16, 2009

Chapter Textbook Edited

Upon thinking a little bit more about the organization of "my chapter" in the textbook, I think that I have a slightly different opinion of it now. Before, I saw that these events that were happening were very difficult to understand unless you knew exactly the chronological order. Though I think that this is a very important element, I think that it is very important to understand events separately, and not jump back and forth between ideas and places, which is what might happen if it was organized strictly in chronological order. I think that this stuff is very complicated, and I would organize my chapter much like the textbook is now, where it provides specific details and insight about individual things rather than just going in order and jumping around

No comments:

Post a Comment